Please send us an E-mail or contact us by phone regarding job inquiries, questions, or requests.
We will do our best to respond within 24 hours.
Galileo Co., Ltd.
1 Chome-6-36 NAP Building
Handling of personal information
Galileo Corporation (hereafter “Galileo”), pays close attention to the handling of personal information for whoever wants to be registered or has been registered on Galileo or is already employed and working at Galileo (hereafter “you”) in able to use our services with confidence.
Handling of personal information in Galileo is as follows.
1．About intended use of personal information
Galileo uses your personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes.
When collecting personal information, Galileo clearly specifies the intended use of the information. (Except the case which is defined where there is no need specified in legislation.) Galileo uses personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes collecting it directly, from public information, or indirectly from a person other than the principal.
・Purposes of use
1. For the introduction of work which matches with your desire or aptitude.
2. For the provision of information which was asked of by Galileo. (In response to questions, contact, opinions etc.)
3. For the provision of information from Galileo. (When contacting about campaigns, seminars, etc.)
4. For conducting research (ex. for the improvement of affairs of Galileo, etc.) from data analysis, questionnaires, etc.
Galileo does not get the information in the following. However, this shall not apply in the case when there is a need for specialized work or when it is indispensable to achieve the purpose of business (For example, in case you submit medical certificates due to absence, etc., when Galileo receives personal information from the regular health check based on the Industrial Safety and Health Act, etc.). In this case, Galileo clearly specifies the intended use of the information directly received from you.
1. The matter which may cause social/medical discrimination. (Race, ethnic, social status, lineage, domicile, birthplace, etc.)
2. Spirit and creed.
3. Subscription status to a labor union.
2． Provision of personal information to a third party
Galileo does not provide your personal information to someone who is not Galileo’s employee without your consent. But this shall not apply in following cases.
1.When the handling of personal information is entrusted to a subcontractor.
2.When prescribed by laws and regulations.
3．Voluntariness of personal information
Galileo does not take responsibility for the result which may occur due to the unwillingness of providing personal information or by not providing the information.
4. About performance of safety management measure
Galileo endeavors to maintain personal data accurately and keep it up to date within the scope necessary for the achievement of the Purpose of Utilization Galileo also takes the necessary and appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, loss, damage, etc., supervises the employees and contractors, and endeavors to perform appropriate management of personal information.
5. Inquiries concerning specific personal data Galileo corresponds to requests from you personally (or your representative) basing the laws and regulations, also confirming that the request is surely from you personally (or your representative). Such requests include those for the disclosure, notification of the intended use, correction, cessation of use, etc. of Galileo’s holding of personal data (mentioned here is the data which has the authority for disclosure, correction, etc. Also the exception of which stipulated by laws and regulations that public benefit or other income will impair by becoming clear of the existence, or which will be deleted within 6 months).
6. Contact for query and complaint concerning personal information handling
Galileo Corporation has passed the acquisition review of Privacy Mark which is administered by the Japan Information Processing Development Center (JIPDEC). Galileo is a licensed company which is certified to use the “Privacy Mark”. The “Privacy Mark” is a mark administered by JIPDEC (juridical foundation which is the authorized corporation of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry). The mark is granted to companies which are certified to handle the personal information by taking the appropriate protection measures.